Why Square Meal Feeds?
- Low sugar/Low starch product made with high quality forages
- Significantly reduces the waste typically seen with feeding traditional hay bales
- A complete feed, eliminating need for grain, concentrates, and other supplements
- Simplifies feeding and reduces or eliminates feeding mistakes
- Reduces labor for feeding horses and cleaning stalls/barn
- Reduces or eliminates Gastric Ulcers, Laminitis, Colic, and other health issues
- Easy and clean to handle, transport, and store
- Designed to be fed free choice which is the way a horses digestive system is meant to be fed
- Backed by years of Research at Multiple Universities
“It’s the best thing for my horse with PSSM. All of her symptoms are gone, my vet bills have decreased significantly, and I know I am feeding her the best feed available.”
– Lisa Mills, Horse Owner
“There’s no waste with it. It’s a complete feed. They eat the whole thing.”
– Milo Miller, Horse Trainer
“Square Meal Biscuits has been amazing in managing my show horses’ gastric ulcers and colic. It’s also a lot safer in managing bigger barns and ensuring all of the horses receive the best nutrition”
– Rahn Greimann, Horse Owner and Owner/Editor of MidWest Horse Digest in Blue Earth
Our rescue horse, Clancy, was all skin and bones. Now he’s flourishing on Square Meal Biscuits. He looks and acts much younger than his 20 years”
– Tammy Nielsen, Horse Owner
I am finding no ulcers in horses being fed free choice biscuits with no grain
– Dr. Kevin Kline, University of Illinois at Champaign – Urbana
For the seven years of TMR feeding trials, we have not had a single feed-related problem to date with the research horses.
– Dr. Sarah Ralston, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Click on the image below to view the videos about Square Meal Feeds.